[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1876649 ] carrierroute: faster init

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 8 14:21:17 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #1876649, was opened at 2008-01-21 17:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1876649&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to move the initialization of the cr tables (during startup) to a child process, so openser can start faster.
If I remember correctly, a similar approach was implemented a while ago for the usrloc module.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas