[Kamailio-Devel] store data in dialog module (struct dlg_cell)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 10:21:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 09/02/08 11:08, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Klaus Darilion writes:
>
>  > Yes, but IMO extending the dlg_cell structure every time something
>  > additional need to be stored is IMO a bad design. I thought a generic
>  > mechanism would be better, e.g. define an AVP name and all AVPs with
>  > this name gets added to the dialog.
>
> sounds fine.

I think attaching only avps with same name is not enough. There should
be a way to differentiate the meaning of each value stored there.

An option is that dialog exports a new PV class that will use the AVPs
engine but will work on a list attached to the dialog, not to sip message.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com