[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1824748 ] Add callID testing to registrar:registered ()

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Sep 1 13:10:54 CEST 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wonder whats the use-case of this feature?

Hi Klaus,

i have no use case for now for this feature, but it seemed important enough
for the patch submitter.. I'm not sure if Kobi reads regularly devel, perhaps
you can ask in the sf.org tracker entry for this patch, or write him a
personal mail. If there are issues with the patch i'll of course rework this,
or revert.