[Kamailio-Devel] preparing kamailio 1.4.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 12:19:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

thanks Klaus.

On 10/23/08 12:47, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I think all relevant fixes from opensips are now in Kamailio as well.
>
> I reported few days ago an issue with the dialog module and in-dialog
> requests.
>
> Ovidiu, can you take a look at this please?
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2174497&group_id=139143&atid=743020
>

> Are there any critical things for 1.4?
I just completed the fix to auto-detect changes in From/To/CSeq by
script operations (subst/replace from textops), but I would wait a bit
for backporting. It is not that critical, From should be changed by uac
module if needed. The issue is that when the headers are changed, the
CANCEL won't use the new value, now the trunk should be ok.

So I am pretty ready to release. I will look a bit at the item on
tracker you pointed and prepare for releasing in the evening.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com