[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1465655 ] Support LCR gateway weighting

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 20 14:25:11 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #1465655, was opened at 2006-04-06 14:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by juhe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1465655&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I would be glad to use the gateway weighting feature
in the LCR module since I have several gateways in a
gateway group to which I route some prefix.

Thank you very much in advance for your work :)

Date: 2008-10-20 15:25

Message:
in kamailio 1.5, gateways within a group can be assigned weights.

-- juha