[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Documentation-2174492 ] Module parameter example in XMPP doc is wrong

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 17 18:48:23 CEST 2008

Documentation item #2174492, was opened at 2008-10-17 10:59
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=782960&aid=2174492&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
All,

I discovered a wrong module parameter in the XMPP module documentation.

The parameter xmpp_port has not been accepted, if given as string. It must be passed as integer, without the " ".

The doc does not reflect it:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/xmpp.html#id2467737

I checked the source and xmpp_port is indeed integer

BR
Sebastian

Date: 2008-10-17 16:48

Message:
Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the report, its now fixed in trunk and branches. Cheers,

Comment By: Sebastian Schumann (s_schumann)
Date: 2008-10-17 11:13

Message:
Indeed only the accordant example is wrong. Should be fixed though, as
copy/paste fans will occur an error in their config.

Sebastian