[Kamailio-Devel] debian and solaris packages for kamailio and openser available

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Oct 16 13:47:59 CEST 2008

Hello all,

thanks to Muhammad Akl, packages and binaries for the lastest stable release
of openser on solaris 10 (on i386) are now available on www.kamailio.org in
the download area [1, 2]. He also build packages for some older releases,
like the previous 1.3 and 1.2 branch based releases.

I added debian packages for the 1.3.3 release of openser and 1.4.1 release of
kamailio for etch (on i386) as well [3, 4]. Packages of kamailio on solaris
will be also appear soon there, they are still a few incompatibilites that
needs to be sorted out that prevent the building. We're working on it..

If you want to contribute some packages for your favorite distribution or
operating system, just contact me per mail or on the #kamailio IRC channel.

[1] http://www.kamailio.org/pub/openser/1.3.3/bin/solaris/10/
[2] http://www.kamailio.org/pub/openser/1.3.3/packages/solaris/10/
[3] http://www.kamailio.org/pub/openser/1.3.3/packages/debian/etch/
[4] http://www.kamailio.org/pub/kamailio/1.4.1/packages/debian/etch/

--
Henning Westerholt - Development Consumer Products / DSL Core
1&1 Internet AG, Ernst-Frey-Str. 9, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany