[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2132257 ] mediaproxy module does not compile on solaris 10

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 15 17:40:48 CEST 2008

Bugs item #2132257, was opened at 2008-09-27 14:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2132257&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
Version : 1.4.1 Os : Solaris 10

Bug Description:

while was trying to compile kamailio 1.4.1 i got this message related to mediaproxy module:

http://pastebin.com/m6aa598fc

i got a temporarily solution by removing the undeclared funtion (MSG_NOSINGAL) from this Line:

bytes = send(mediaproxy_socket.sock, command+sent, cmd_len-sent, MSG_DONTWAIT|MSG_NOSIGNAL);

and modified it to be :

bytes = send(mediaproxy_socket.sock, command+sent, cmd_len-sent, MSG_DONTWAIT);

I don't know it's the right way or not , but at least the module started to compile again

regards

Muhammad

Date: 2008-10-15 15:40

Message:
Hi Muhammad,

i commited a fix for this to trunk and 1.4, can you try again to compile
this module? This should be fixed now.

Comment By: Henning Westerholt (henningw)
Date: 2008-10-06 10:51

Message:
Hi Muhammad,
[..]
mediaproxy.c: In function `send_command':
mediaproxy.c:1185: error: `MSG_NOSIGNAL' undeclared (first use in this
function)

It should be ok if you remove this not present define from the code in the
solaris case. Perhaps we should add a #ifdef around this code, to detect
sun systems.