[Kamailio-Devel] Problem with presence, if event header has id.

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Tue Oct 14 22:00:56 CEST 2008

All,

I discovered a problem with clients sending an ID in the Event header tag:

"Event: presence" is accepted, whilst Event: presence;id=value" is refused. I cheched the source already, hopefully it took some of your work and it helps you find the problem - if you agree there is one.

I think the implementation takes already care about parameters, if I am not wrong here might be the issue:
File: modules/presence/event_list.c

331                         if(search_event_params(event, pres_ev->evp)< 0) {
332                         LM_INFO("search params event in ev\n");
333                                 goto cont;
334                                 }
335
336                         /* search all parameters in ev in event */
337                         if(search_event_params(pres_ev->evp, event)< 0){
338                         LM_INFO("search params ev in event\n");
339                                 goto cont;

If I comment the first part, line 331 to 334 it works fine. I would kindly ask you to check it. Checking the code and following it till here, the commented part does not make fully sense for me. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Thanks a lot!

Sebastian