[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2153365 ] Bug in sst module (discussed on OpenSIPS mailing list)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 8 19:57:59 CEST 2008

Bugs item #2153365, was opened at 2008-10-08 18:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2153365&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
If initial INVITE request does not have Min-SE parameter, the call gets rejected. The reason is that default Min-SE is set to existing SE parameter. This is wrong, default is 90 acc. RFC 4028.

Date: 2008-10-08 20:57

Message:
Fixed on trunk. Please test and report if all ok. I will backport then.
Thanks.