[Kamailio-Devel] pua callback

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Mon Oct 6 16:23:55 CEST 2008

Dear all

I wrote a module using the pua module api to send presence messages directly from the script and it all works fine. I have only problems to use the ETag from the answer, I can somehow not process the answer at all. I tried to look at pua_mi and other pua modules but cannot see any light there how to process the answer. I know pua callback does it but do not know how, I am lost within the structures.

It is important though because otherwise if a publish is sent and the state is updated, there is no acutal update but two presence states from one client.

Can someone (Anca?) help me and provide some more info about the proper use of PUA to process the answer and E-Tag respectively properly?

Thanks a lot!

Sebastian