[Kamailio-Devel] [SR-Dev] append_branch() inside modules

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Nov 28 11:33:10 CET 2008

--text follows this line--
Klaus Darilion writes:

 > > Does it mean that functions like "next_gw()" in LCR would require
 > > adding "append_branch()" in failure_route? Now it's not needed.
 >
 > Yes. So currently it is simpler, but not so flexible

i did my allocated quota of work on lcr module for the next release and
will not touch it anymore (except for possible bug fixes) before the
next release is out.

this reminds me of LOCAL_ROUTE that is currently not enabled by
default.  for the next release it must to be either activated by the
default of implemented in some other way like was hinted in may.

-- juha