[Kamailio-Devel] 1.3.4 release postponed to monday, 24th nov

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 20 18:09:18 CET 2008

Hi all,

according to our schedule (as discussed on the IRC meeting) we want to create
the 1.3.4 release today. Unfortunally one week ago there was a bug reported
that the postgres module don't evaluate NULL values correct when read from
the database. This can lead to unexpected results, for example when the
usrloc module is used (details availabe at [1], commit rev5199).

The fix for this problem was already commited to the trunk and branches, but
because of some differences in the implementation in the 1.3 module and the
current code base we decided that this needs a little bit more testing before
it can be included in the stable release.

Because of this reason we decided to postpone the release of 1.3.4 for a few
days, to the 24th november. If you've any outstanding bugfixes that should be
backported, please commit them also until monday.

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/openser---asterisk---methods-field-location-table-tc20477996.html