[Kamailio-Devel] new http_query function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:54:48 CET 2008

On 11/09/08 13:49, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> 2) i would need to add '+' char to escape.param transformation, because
> even when '+' is an allowed char in uri parameter, it is commonly used
> in http uris to denote ' ' char.  thus if '+' is passed unescaped in a
> parameter, web server application gets it as ' ' instead.
>
>    would this be ok to do?

not sure if this breaks something in the sip side, if not, then all ok.
If someone thinks it is not sip compliant, then we can add escape.http
or so, a very similar function that takes + escaping into account.

I plan to make possible to export transformations from modules, similar
to PVs -- should bring more flexibility and small footprint for special
cases.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com