[Kamailio-Devel] new http_query function

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Nov 14 12:23:13 CET 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>  > Are the params sent as GET or POST?
>
> sorry about delay.  my internet connection is real slow at present.
> GET is used and params parameter can be of form
> name=value&name=value&...
> for example r_uri=$ru&...
>
>  > What about making it more generic? Send a request, get a result. Then in
>  >   script you can decide if the result will be used e.g. as RURI or RPID
>  > or ...
>
> i thought about that at first, but then it turned out that append_branch
> does not accept a pv as argument.  so if you want to append theresulting
> uri as a new branch in fauilure route, you cannot do it.
>
>  > What about renaming cfgutils to utils and adding it there?
>
> sounds good.

Hi Juha,

at the moment the cfgutils does not hold any functions that works directly
with any parts of messages. I plan to add a new module "utils" that holds
functions that work with SIP messages. So perhaps you can add your function
to this module? I also plan to add later the functionality from maxfwd and
some other small modules to this module. I'll probably add this later today.