[Kamailio-Devel] Patch: dialog module / is_known_dlg().

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Nov 12 18:32:03 CET 2008

Hello,

I have attached a very simple patch to provide a new exported function
from the dialog module - is_known_dlg().  This can be used from script
to determine if the message being processed is part of an existing
dialog tracked by the dialog module, irrespective of the use of profiles.

Because the dialog module is plugged into the RR / TMCB event loop it is
aware of all dialogs regardless of whether profiles are used.  Thus,
this function will return positively if any message is part of a known
existing dialog.

I have included documentation changes in doc/dialog_admin.xml.

This patch is against the kamailio-1.4.1-notls release tarball, not
trunk.  I apologise for that.  If a patch against trunk is desired, I
can resubmit;  however, the 1) the patch is very simple and 2) the
dialog code is unlikely to have changed from 1.4.1 to trunk, so it
should apply anyhow.

Please let me know if there is some other procedure I should have
followed with regards to submitting the patch.  I could have just
uploaded it to the tracker but wanted to invite additional review seeing
as it is my first patch.

Thanks,

-- Alex

--