[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2229966 ] avpops: PKG memory leak while performing db operations

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 11 16:31:24 CET 2008

Bugs item #2229966, was opened at 2008-11-06 10:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by osas
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2229966&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
Problem described and analyzed here:
http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2008-September/019726.html

Date: 2008-11-11 10:31

Message:
Hello Henning,

All the details are in the mailing list thread.
In my config, I wasn't using the registrar and usrloc modules, so
definitely the mem leak that I observed did not came from those two
modules.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

Comment By: Henning Westerholt (henningw)
Date: 2008-11-11 08:16

Message:
Hi Ovidiu,

are you sure this is related to the avpops module? I took a look in the
memory log, and i noticed a lot of memory related to the database
operations there. And the config in the original report don't use avp DB
operations. Do you use db_load, or _query?

Perhaps this is related to some memory leaks i recently fixed in the
registrar and usrloc? I thought that its only related to db_mode DB_ONLY,
but perhaps its also affects other modes.