[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2204753 ] log_name is ignored when -D option is used

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 7 12:44:48 CET 2008

Bugs item #2204753, was opened at 2008-10-28 17:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2204753&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
The sysloglog name is only set when daemonize is called. With the -D options this doesn't happen. Attached patch fixes this issue.