[OpenSER-Devel] Doxygen adoptions

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Sat May 31 12:51:00 CEST 2008

Friends,
I've been working quite a lot with the doxygen docs in Asterisk and
would like to do some changes to the source files in OpenSER.

In order to get file listings actually show the purpose comment of
each file and display copyright properly, I would like to add
a few extra lines in top of each file, like:

/*! \file
  *
  * \brief Generic fixup functions for module function parameter.
  *
  * Copyright (C) 2001-2003 FhG Fokus
  * Copyright (C) 2006 Andreas Granig <agranig at linguin.org>
  *   ( covers insert_path_as_route() )
  * - \ref ViaSpecialParams
  */

Also standardize on non-javadoc doxygen comments, like

/*! \brief checks if ip is in host(name) and ?host(ip)=name?
  * ip must be in network byte order!
  *  resolver = DO_DNS | DO_REV_DNS; if 0 no dns check is made
  * \return 0 if equal */

Instead of

/**
  *
  */

During a boring flight across Europe, I've made a lot of these changes
that I can submit if no one protests about these changes.
It's not complete, but at least changes a lot of the core files so
that listings of files and functions will use the existing comments
in the source file. It doesn't change any code, only comments.

/Olle