[OpenSER-Devel] dialog module global vars

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 30 12:27:55 CEST 2008

Dan,

context switching is something far, far away and so far was only a
hypothetical discussion - nobody did the technical evaluation of such a
change. So, I will not "buy" this argument.. :)....Anyhow, there are
hundreds of other global variables and if there is no realistic argument
for changing any of them, I do not see why to do it....

Regards,
Bogdan