[OpenSER-Devel] Sip long session problem

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri May 30 10:51:47 CEST 2008

When posting something on this list, can you please at least show the
decency and courtesy to...:

1. NOT compose you new message by replying to a message in an unrelated
thread.

2. NOT include the whole content of the unrelated message when it clearly
has no relevance to you post, not to mention it is almost twice longer
than you question.

3. Post your question to the relevant mailing list, which is users in this
case, as you question has nothing related to openser development.

Dan