[OpenSER-Devel] Help with Makefile

Matheus Araújo Aguiar matheus.pit at gmail.com
Wed May 21 21:45:20 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm having some problems trying to get my module Makefile to work.

Along with the module, i want to compile two more libs, one written in C++
and another in C, but i just can't do it, because 'make' is only executing
the first line of the Makefile, and doing nothing with the others.
This is the Makefile:

             include ../../Makefile.defs

LIBS_DIR=/usr/local/src/openser-1.3.0/openser/modules/mymodule/libs

              libscpp.o:
                   g++ -c ${LIBS_DIR}*.cpp -o libscpp.o

              libsc.o:
                  gcc -c ${LIBS_DIR}*.c -o libsc.o