[OpenSER-Devel] unixodbc module / SQL_WLONGVARCHAR / Debian Sarge

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Mon May 19 14:30:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

i found the source of the problem:
<sqlext.h> automagically includes <sqlucode.h> under etch:

#ifndef __SQLUCODE_H
#include "sqlucode.h"
#endif

but these lines are missing in sarge doesn't.
The ODBCVER is the same under both versions.
The following patch simply adds #include <sqlucode.h> to the my_con.h.
This simply solves the issue under debian sarge and etch.

Carsten