[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1927279 ] fix various corruption and leaks in dbtext

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun May 18 10:15:59 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1927279&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
Ensure table names are properly \0 terminated and fix dbt_db_get_table() to stop using dbt_db_del_table() which was forcing it to release and re-establish the lock (race condition?).  Instead the dbt_db_del_table() functionality is implemented inside dbt_db_get_table() such that you don't have to traverse the entire list all over again since at that point we already know which item from the list needs to be removed. Also, and most importantly, fix up the linked list maintenance code that keeps the tables in memory.  This was subtly broken and causing all sorts of fun in db_mode=1.

Comment By: Daniel-Constantin Mierla (miconda)