[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4206] trunk/modules/msilo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat May 17 16:13:09 CEST 2008

Hello Juha,

On 05/17/08 11:00, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> this is not related to the new msilo features, but when i read the new
> msilo README, i had trouble figuring out what reminder messages are,
> because they are not discussed at all in the overview section.

it is rather recent feature, IIRC, got into 1.3. I just added a note
about it. The idea is that before calling m_store() you can set a
delivery time via 'snd_time_avp' and the message will be sent at that
time (more or less, depending on snd_time frequency) -- it implements
reminder functionality: deliver back a message at a specified time. The
messages can be injected via sip, therefore it is up to config logic to
set delivery time, or via web/... interface.

Daniel

--
http://www.asipto.com