[OpenSER-Devel] OpenSER 1.3.2 is released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 15 21:04:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that OpenSER 1.3.2 is out - after almost 6 months
from the first 1.3 release, 1.3.2 is available and it includes valuable
experiences and feedback from operating 1.3.x in live platform. This
means more stability, more reliability.

This is a minor release, so it includes only fixes. That means that
configuration and DB structure was not changes and it is fully
compatible with all the other releases from 1.3 branch.

A comprehensive compilation of fixes (thanks to Henning Westerholt) is
available via the Changelog - see
http://www.openser.org/pub/openser/1.3.2/ChangeLog

For more about how to download this version, see
http://www.openser.org/mos/view/News/NewsItem/OpenSER-1.3.2-is-released/

If people want to contribute with packages generated on different OS,
please let me know - I will be glad to upload them on the repository.

Regards,
Bogdan