[OpenSER-Devel] FUNCTION ser.bitand does not exist

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 13 13:52:48 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

 From my point of view, this is more a problem of module design, rather
than a DB issues. The nathelper module (or any other module) should not
rely too much on DB ops that may be specific to a certain DB type. Maye
the best place for this logic should be in the module itself, but we end
up in another problem. If complex ops are moved in the modules, it means
the modules will need to fetch large amount of data from data from DB...:(

regards,
Bogdan