[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1950754 ] ipv6 socket bug

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 10 20:48:55 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1950754, was opened at 2008-04-24 16:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1950754&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
Hi!

Currently, openser stores ipv6 address in socket_info->address_str without []. Then, when this address is used (e.g. building Via header), the brackets are added. But the brackets are not added when writing the socket information into location table. Thus, when reading the socket information from location table openser can't parse the socket.

This bugfix adds [] to the address_str, thus adding [] during lump processing is not needed anymore and thus is removed.

I fear that this patch maybe add some other problems to openser, e.g. to parts which rely on having the non-[] address in adress_str.

For me it works now. Neverthless, please review the patch.

klaus