[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4126] trunk

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu May 8 11:22:42 CEST 2008

El Thursday 08 May 2008 07:53:49 Juha Heinanen escribió:
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:
>  > I found it more natural to be on (as if there is no TCP ping, openser
>  > will not do anything more). Also it will much easier for the users to
>  > use TCP as they do not have to get into "dirty" details to make it
>  > work.
>
> bogdan,
>
> my wording was not clear.  i meant to say that i liked that you changed
> the default to be "on" instead of "off".

jeje, I think you both agre in this aspect and Bodgan was just adding an
explanation :)

BTW: Any TCP SIP client supporting this TCP keepalive method (sending CRLF and
receiving CRLF-CRLF?). I know Twinkle will support it in next release.
Also, is this keepalive method completely related to "outbound" draft? or
maybe a client could support this keepalive method while not
supporting "outbound" draft?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo