[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1951508 ] add outbound CRLF ping-pong

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 7 22:09:27 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1951508&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Hi!

I have ported outbound CRLF ping pong (client sends CRLFCRLF (ping) and server answers with (CRLF (pong)) from ser to openser.

Code was added to ser (c) by Alfred E. Heggestad

I have modified some variables for an IMO better naming.

To activate set
  tcp_crlf_pingpong=1
in openser.cfg. I have tested it and it works fine for me.

default:   tcp_crlf_pingpong=0 (like current behavior)

please review