[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1956216 ] dialog: new mi commands: dlg_show/dlg_show_ctx

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 7 21:42:20 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1956216&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The following patch is adding two new mi commands to the dialog module:
dlg_show <call-id> [<from_tag>]
dlg_show_ctx <call-id> [<from_tag>]

The output of the two commands is the same as the output of dlg_list/dlg_list_ctx, but instead of listing all the dialogs, only the dialogs matched by the call-id and from_tag (if given) will be listed.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas