[OpenSER-Devel] 1.4.0 schedule, another 1.3 minor release?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue May 6 15:32:32 CEST 2008

Hi all,

we've agreed some time ago that the feature freeze for 1.3.0 will be begin
at "end of may". Just to have a more exact date i propose that we freeze the
svn trunk and start the testing period on the 3th June (four weeks from now).

This will give us about two month for testing, the 1.4.0 release could be than
scheduled for the end of July. Any comments on this proposal?

What is your opinion on doing another minor release for the 1.3 branch in the
meantime? We've commited already 30 changes since the last release..

Best regards,