[OpenSER-Devel] REGISTRAR bug - lookup doesn't keep RURI params

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:11:52 CEST 2008

Hi everyone !

I think I found a bug in the lookup function of the REGISTRAR module.
I have some request with a special parameter in the r-uri, but it's removed
after lookup("location") call in the dialplan.
Nothing goes wrong after lookup("alias") call.

This is my r-uri after lookup("alias") and before lookup("location") calls:
sip:eric at sip.awl.test;proto=purple

And after lookup("location") call:
sip:eric at 10.24.238.150:36024;rinstance=27bb959c920e4432

I didn't looked in sources, but it may be a simply no-recopied parameter in
the r-uri building process.

Thanks for everything,

Eric.