[OpenSER-Devel] latest trunk openser does not start and does not tell why

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:54:36 CET 2008

Hello Juha, Norm,

indeed it was a problem with empty parameters fixup. The core function
was returning a NULL as pv_elem_t list although the return code was
reporting success. I changed to return an element that corresponds to
the empty string.

I have reverted the intermediary fix done by Juha as should be no longer
needed.

let me know if works for you. I will do some testing as well.

Thanks,
Daniel