[OpenSER-Devel] db_mysql commands out of sync, presence

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 28 17:27:26 CET 2008

There is something that I am aware of that could cause a similar problem
if this parameter is set. And I will give a proper fix to it asap next week.
I did not succeeded to find the problem when the parameter is not set.
Tried a couple of times last days to reproduce it , but with no success.
I will look again closer in the code and probably ask you, Juha, to help
me with debugging messages.

regards,
Anca