[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1912911 ] reloading cpl table crashes dbtext in openser 1.3

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 27 18:43:19 CET 2008

Bugs item #1912911, was opened at 2008-03-12 13:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by has207
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1912911&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
Changing the contents of the cpl table (cpl-c module) while openser is running dbtext dbmode=1 (non-caching) will cause openser to crash in the dbt_db_del_table function.  Removing the only call to this function from dbt_db_get_table() seems to fix the problem although I'm not sure if this will create any memory leaks.

The architecture of this code seems to have changed quite a bit since I added the non-caching mode in 1.2 so I've had limited success coming up with a better solution.