[OpenSER-Devel] Error using imported sl_send_reply

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Mar 18 14:52:01 CET 2008

On Mon, March 17, 2008 9:47 pm, Francisco Seratti wrote:
> Im having this error when calling sl_send_reply(),
> imported this way:
> sl_send_reply = find_export("sl_send_reply", 2,
> REQUEST_ROUTE);
>
> And, when i call it in this way:
> sl_send_reply(msg, "200", "OK");
>
> im getting this errors:
> Mar 17 17:25:41 [20135] ERROR:core:pv_printf: no more
> space for text [1364345683]
> Mar 17 17:25:41 [20135] ERROR:core:pv_printf: buffer
> overflow -- increase the buffer size...

Hi Francisco,

what version of the server do you use? I'm a little bit confused, because
the way you use this SL function is deprecated, this used to work in 1.1.
Its not recommended that you use exported module functions with recent
code directly this way. The SL module exports since 1.2 a API, that should
be used from your code.

Take a look for example to the auth_db module (search for load_sl_api, slb
struct), to get an idea about the usage of the API, its should be rather
easy to understand.

I've no idea yet about the error you face, sorry. Does this error occurs
all the time, or only in certain conditions?