[OpenSER-Devel] [OpenSER-Users] OpenSER 1.3.1 is released

Jan ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Fri Mar 14 10:29:47 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:16:17AM +0200, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Thanks for pointing out the Makefile issue - it was a backport error, which
> is fixed now.

Openser will be a rereleased or this fix is just for openser-1.3.2?

Fedora packages are build in testing, but I have to use an ugly fix. :-)

> Regarding the perl patch - Bastian (here CCed) is the maintainer of the
> module. But is this fix? if so, what is the problem?

I am not expert too. I think it does not build with newest perl.

See this build:
  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=501231&name=build.log

May be your change of arg* to NULL is a fix.
Can I remove this patch?

		SAL