[OpenSER-Devel] mediaproxy server NEW FEATURE!!!

Gonzalo J. Sambucaro gonzalo.sambucaro at mslc.com.ar
Tue Mar 11 17:59:21 CET 2008

Hi Patrick,

> hi @ all.
>
>> You can send it here (the openser devel mailing list). I will take a
look and people can also test it. However development for mediaproxy
1.x.x has ceased, because currently we are working on an improved
design that
will be available with mediaproxy 2.0 and all our efforts are now
focused on this new version, so there will be no new releases for the 1.x
version, except at most for bug fixes.

OK, the file rtphandler.py attached must be replace the original file for
testing.

> I was wondering if the new mediaproxy will support reverse negotiation
out of the box?
> By that I mean initial invites without SDP, re-invites without SDP
etc...like the nathelper module with the flags.

I think it won´t.

Regards, Gonzalo.

--
Gonzalo J. Sambucaro
Ingeniería de Software
gonzalo.sambucaro at mslc.com.ar
www.mslc.com.ar
Ocampo y Esmeralda - Vivero de Empresas de Base Tecnológica
Ciudad Universitaria Rosario UNR, CCT CONICET
Rosario - Santa Fé - Argentina