[OpenSER-Devel] mediaproxy server NEW FEATURE!!!

Patrick Miccio pmiccio at upcbroadband.com
Tue Mar 11 16:35:11 CET 2008

hi @ all.

> You can send it here (the openser devel mailing list). I will take a look
> and people can also test it. However development for mediaproxy 1.x.x has
> ceased, because currently we are working on an improved design that will
> be available with mediaproxy 2.0 and all our efforts are now focused on
> this new version, so there will be no new releases for the 1.x version,
> except at most for bug fixes.

I was wondering if the new mediaproxy will support reverse negotiation out of the box?
By that I mean initial invites without SDP, re-invites without SDP etc...like the nathelper module with the flags.

cheers,

Patrick.

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH; Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN 189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna