[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3913] trunk/Makefile

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 11 13:56:38 CET 2008

Hi Henning,

Indeed, there are some problems, but IMHO, not the patch is guilty, but
the packaging - if the radius module is installed, the radius dictionary
should not be also included (in the package).
I opened a bug concerning this.

Also, for the backport to 1.3 (I did it this morning), I reverted the
radius part as there is no time and no easy way to fix the packages -
please run the test again.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan