[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3886] trunk/modules

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:41:03 CET 2008

Hello Henning.

On 03/10/08 12:32, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Friday 07 March 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>>> [..]
>>> Well, its not really 'lost', but the old information its not accessible
>>> any more under the new name. The revision history is broken, there is now
>>> connection between $name.xml and $name.sgml.
>>>
>>> Don't know how many changes you've done to files after copying thought..
>>>
>> there were mainly errors related to tags and xml strict formating.
>>
>> However, the history should be back -- reverted and renamed the files.
>> Thanks for discovery and reporting.
>>

> Hi Daniel,
>
> thank you for the conversion, just tested it, works great! And the history is
> back too. :-)

ok, thanks.
> You restored the FAQ content (doc/module-faq.xml) that i removed in rev 3839.
> Was this intentional?

Yes, it was kind of intentional, as I thought we should keep it until we
get the general FAQ document -- also I missed the explicit comment in
your commit that FAQ content was removed, I had in mind it was just
moved to doc/ folder. It was mainly when I was testing the docbook xml
to html to look similar with the sgml counterpart, but I can remove it.