[OpenSER-Devel] usrloc get_all_db_ucontacts frequency

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 7 10:40:35 CET 2008

Hi Juha,

I guess it is a confusion in the middle.

usrloc module (in DB_ONLY mode) registers a timer (using timer_interval)
period for deleteting the expired contacts from the DB:
       db_timer_udomain()

On the other hand, get_all_db_ucontacts() is not triggered by usrloc
module, but by nathelper and mediaproxy, for generating the NAT pings.

Regards,
Bogdan