[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1881492 ] OpenSER 1.3.0 - Default carrier route config ...

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 6 11:04:30 CET 2008

Bugs item #1881492, was opened at 2008-01-28 23:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1881492&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: None
>Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
Using the "file" example and the openser.cfg examples in the carrierroute module, do not work.
Adding if (loose_route()) { t_relay(); return; };
to the begining of the route{} statement causes it to work properly.

Error message exposed in logs are:
Jan 28 16:52:58 [26273] ERROR:core:validate_msg: Message has no Call-ID header
...  It would appear the sip_msg struct is not being populated before the hashing is attempted, and loose_route() forces the population of the said struct.