[OpenSER-Devel] returning 0 from function

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Mar 3 10:58:51 CET 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Dan Pascu writes:
>  > My guess is that this will not be easy to do as there are currently
>  > functions that rely on this to stop processing the message and they
>  > do so based on some internal checks/conditions that are not testable
>  > from the script.
>
> are you saying that you have lots of functions you call that can as
> side effect terminate processing of the script?  what standard openser
> module functions are such?

AFAIK, there are functions in tm that rely on this, including t_relay if
I'm not mistaken. I'd say that until a list of the module functions that
use this behavior is made so we can draw a conclusion, it's premature to
assume this will be easy to change, or that is even possible to give up
on the behavior without major code restructuring.

--
Dan