[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1806488 ] openserctl support for trusted table manipulation

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 2 22:39:25 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1806488&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: tools
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Adding trusted table support to openserctl

Date: 2008-03-02 23:39

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1246013
Originator: NO

Included in openserctl some time ago.

Comment By: Herman Sheremetyev (has207)
Date: 2007-10-03 01:03

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=808795
Originator: YES

I'm working on submitting a rewrite of openserctl dbtext support to update
the tables intelligently based on table headers (I've had it working for
awhile, just need to make the patch acceptable for others) so it didn't
occur to me to include dbtext support here.  Here's another version that
takes dbtext into account (ignoring it).
File Added: openserctl-trusted.patch

Comment By: Ovidiu Sas (osas)