[OpenSER-Devel] 1.4.0 release..

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Jun 30 15:26:37 CEST 2008

El Monday 30 June 2008 14:15:35 Juha Heinanen escribió:
> Henning Westerholt writes:
>  > 2) Review all existing issues reported on the tracker and fix them.
>  > Release 1.4.0 when ready.
>
> i like this one, i.e., do not set a fixed date.  we could classify,
> which items (bugs, missing documentation) are release critical and then
> release 1.4, when those are taken care of.

IHMO, no fixed date to relase means ... no release, because there are allways
bugs to solve.

I think it's better to follow a "release more, release ofen" path, for me
releasing a 1.4.0 this friday and then  1.4.1 next week or next month or so
it's ok

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual S.L.