[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1989672 ] exec module examples don't work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 27 09:40:37 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1989672, was opened at 2008-06-10 14:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1989672&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: tools
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The exec modules examples in the 'examples' directory are not up to date. It seems that they using some old PV syntax.

exec_s3.cfg, exec_s4.cfg and exec_s5.cfg