[OpenSER-Devel] svn status

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 25 11:05:54 CEST 2008

On Friday 20 June 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Actually this is a very good question.
>
> We are in a quite strange situation as we do not know what the current
> status is, we do not know what the current work is and we do not know
> what the plans are....
> This ambiguous situation simply blocks the release process and I expect
> the people responsive for putting the release in this state to take
> responsibility and solve the situation asap.

Hello Bogdan,

perhaps we can appoint in the future a release manager who will take care
about all this release stuff and have also the power to decide about issues
like the local_route stuff.

But for now we don't have something like this. I wait just as the other
developers that we find a solution and can go on.

In my opinion this problems were mainly caused from a personal conflict
between you and Daniel. Some other developers also participated in this
discussion on "the one or the other side" trying to find a compromise,
stating their opinions. So we're all responsive "for putting the release in
this shape", if you like to call it so.