[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Documentation-1998113 ] Couple of typos in the documentation for the TM module

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 24 14:37:21 CEST 2008

Documentation item #1998113, was opened at 2008-06-19 13:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by apidruchny
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=782960&aid=1998113&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There are a couple of typos that I spotted in the documentation for the TM module:

1. 1.4.8. t_flush_flags(): "trnasaction" should be changed to "transaction".

2. In all of the section 1.7. Exported statistics, repeated many times:  "number of transaction" should be changed to "number of transactions".

/Anatoly